Your shopping cart is empty.
Next outdoor show is tomorrow and Sunday 9/24-9/25 in Litchfield, CT
Upcoming September outdoor shows
10/1 in Plymouth, CT
Check out my current solo shows for September!
(9/1-9/30) at Marty's Cafe in Washington, CT
Slyboro Cider House at Hicks Orchard in Granville NY now through 10/31
Below is the UPDATED List of where you can see my art.
It's another cold January day and I thought I'd take a few minutes to answer the common question I often see when I post on social media "Where can I see your work?", usually followed by "Is it for sale?!"
Unfortunately, many Facebook groups will let you post relative content, but most do not allow "self-promotion" and I've even been booted a few times because I somehow didn't follow the rules! Where it's allowed, I do post locations, links and availability.
So, as of today here are locations in Connecticut where my work is visible and available!
1. Evening Sky Brewing, Burlington, CT extended though 4/17/22 24 pcs (open Tues, Thurs-Sun)
2. New England Brewing, Woodbridge, CT now through 4/30-18 pcs. (Open daily)
3. The Connecticut Art Gallery in Thomaston, CT 10-14 pcs-open generally Wednesday night, Friday and Saturday nights and sometimes on Sunday)
4. The Crescent Gallery in Thomaston, CT (3 pcs-open on Thursdays 10:00-1:00)
5. The Main Street Gallery, Ansonia, CT (2 pcs-open most days after 4:00 plus weekends)
6. Brassworks Brewery, Waterbury, CT (6 pcs-open Thu-Sunday)
7. Broad Brook Brewery, Suffield, CT (2 pcs-generally Weds-Sunday)
8. Haight-Brown Winery-Litchfield, CT (3 pcs through 4/17/22) Open daily except for Tues/Weds.
9. Cheshire Remax-Cheshire, CT (6 pcs-office open most days)
10. Crabby Al's, Thomaston, CT (4 pcs-open daily)
If you have questions regarding which paintings are where you can always email/text/call me!
And, as always all currently available originals are listed on my website (I offer free shipping in the continental USA) and prints of all my work are available in many sizes, printed on many things (paper, metal, canvas, acrylic) and I do offer merchandise that can be printed with one of my images (phone cases, puzzles, tote bags, cards, yoga mats, etc.)
I'm always available for help or questions!
Thanks for following me!
Here's several of my newest pieces!
At Hawk Ridge Winery
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
WARNING: This merchant has removed information about what materials they are using in the production of their products. Please verify with them directly.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Hi! Thanks so much for visiting!
Enter your email below and I'll send you a coupon code for 20% off your first print order!